Wande Coal Reveals The Inspiration Behind His Album Title 'Legend Or No Legend' - Agao News Wande Coal Reveals The Inspiration Behind His Album Title 'Legend Or No Legend' — Agao News

Thursday 11 May 2023

Wande Coal Reveals The Inspiration Behind His Album Title 'Legend Or No Legend'

The heavyweight singer spoke on Twitter gave him the idea of a befitting title for his third album

Ace Nigerian singer and songwriter, Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe, popularly known as Wande Coal, has revealed what inspired him to name his next album 'Legend or No Legend'

The award-winning falsetto singer, who was supposed to drop his third album and fourth project, 'Legend or No Legend,' on March 31st, 2023, pushed back its release twice but has now shared an official date for the drop which is May 18th.

In a recent interview with Dada Boy Ehiz on Apple Music Africa Now Radio, Wande Coal made it known that he got the inspiration to name his  'Legend or No Legend'  following a Twitter argument that revolved around his status in the Nigerian music industry.

According to the 37-year-old singer, the conversation on the bird app that day inspired the title and he wishes to make it known that the status conversation does not bother him in any way, as he only just wants to make music. He said:

You know I'm not always on social media like that but there was a certain day I just noticed my phone was buzzing. I just didn't understand so I went through my phone and it was on Twitter.

Somebody had said '"Is it right to call Wande Coal a legend?" And it turned into a problem.

I just didn't have it, I just put "Legend or no legend, I just love making music" - that's period - and that's where I got the inspiration from. It's good fun to ask so that through my music I can show them what I do.

Get updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Wande Coal Reveals The Inspiration Behind His Album Title 'Legend Or No Legend' appeared first on NotjustOk.



via NotjustOk https://ift.tt/0GoAFhB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scheana Shay Says Tom Schwartz Kiss Was Supposed 'Go to the Grave' Before Explosive Vanderpump Rules Trailer

{content: Scheana Shay Says Tom Schwartz Kiss Was Supposed 'Go to the Grave' Before Explosive Vanderpump Rules Trailer ...